You are unique! With Centretown Corporate Services we take the time to find out your strengths and discuss career achievements through an in-depth meeting with you (in person, by phone or Skype).
We then work on your resume independently, and provide a draft for your review and input. Writing a resume is a collaborative process, and we know the questions to ask. In the end, the best results are based on the quality of information you provide. Cover letters are written based on specific job postings or positions in mind in order to best match your strengths with the employers needs.
Need help with a curriculum vitae? Not sure of the difference? Just ask...
Why use us?
- We portray your skills and experience in a clear and concise manner; prospective employers can quickly evaluate what you have to offer
- Our personal approach; we get to know you and don’t use “cookie cutter” resumes
- We ensure your accomplishments are highlighted
- Make sure you stand out from the competition
- Think you can do it yourself, but wondering whether your resume makes the grade?
- Are you bogged down by the detail and just need some direction?
- Maybe you just need some direction to get you started (or unstuck).
For a smaller investment than a full consultation, you can have a professional review your resume, give you some pointers, and then you can work on implementing the changes. On average a resume critique is $75 plus tax including advance review of the content, a consultation (up to one hour). You get immediate feedback so you can get started right away!
Not in Ottawa? For out of town clients, we can work remotely with telephone or Skype interviews. We have worked with thousands of clients from diverse careers.
Call Ann to find out more, or to set up an appointment at
Centretown Corporate Services
c/o Business Centre
Fairmont Chateau Laurier
1 Rideau Street
Ottawa, ON K1N 8S7